torsdag 17. juni 2010

The little extra I promised you :-)


Hi folks!


I promised I'd write back soon with something extra. Well, here you have it. It's a video of me performing Xuangongquan form number three. I've just started learning it so there are still plenty of places in the form to smooth out. If you guys want too I could turn it into a regular thing uploading videos of my form to keep you updated on my progress. Please let me know what you think in the comments section below.



I also just completed my No Woman Diet today! Six weeks with no distractions, six weeks of presence and focus on what I'm doing here. It was a hard, but immensely rewarding ride! The knowledge, and self-awareness I've gained is far beyond what I thought possible when I entered this diet. I will fill you guys in on this in a later blogpost. Now it is time for me to enjoy my reward: a bar of chocolate, and a cold light beer. Until next time you'll have to make do with the video of my form. :-)
I hope you're having a nice summer back home in Oslo, or wherever you are! It's currently a sweltering 36 degrees here, and the weather forecast for tomorrow says 38. It's going to be a hard day for training Kung Fu.
Bjarte Simon Hiley

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! This clearly shows your dedication and the huge energy you put in to your practice. I'd appreciate very much more movies like this :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you, I have been putting a lot of energy into my practice. Happy you noticed :-) I just completed Fuhu Quan, or "taming the tiger form", so I'll be posting a video of that once I've polished out some of the rough spots.

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi! We have just posted the youth side on www.taiji.no looking forward to future updates and videos on this page Bjarte. Would be great to have an interview with one of your masters together with you before you come back home:-)

    SvarSlett